Mindset and self-talk are super important in the success of your business and accomplishing your goals! These 25 powerful money affirmations will put you in the right headspace.
Instead of having a scarcity mindset when it comes to money, you should have a growth mindset.
People with scarcity mindsets believe that they should hoard money because it is hard to come by. Whereas, people with growth mindsets accept that more money will come to them so it is okay to spend money, especially when it comes to investing in themselves!
These money mantras will help you feel secure with your current financial situation and inspire hope that money and abundance will come to you in the future.
I say at least 3 positive affirmations to myself every morning when I wake up and one of them is always about money.
Related Post: 50 Daily Affirmations to Start your Day Positively
Use these affirmations to reset your money mindset and get inspired to make beneficial money moves like opening a high-yield online savings account, starting a retirement account or investing in stocks.
Choose a couple of these mantras, say them to yourself either in your head or aloud and start to BELIEVE them
50 POWERFUL MONEY AFFIRMATIONS
- I put 100% of my energy into achieving my money goals
- My hustling will be worth it when I am rich
- I am working hard for the financial freedom I deserve
- I deserve to feel financially secure
- I am a money magnet
- I will be incredibly successful and wealthy no matter what.
- I naturally attract good fortune.
- My actions create constant wealth and abundance.
- I deserve to be paid for my time, skills, and talents.
- I am rich in more ways than one.
- Money flows in my life.
- I am grateful for the wealth I have now and the wealth coming to me.
- I choose to live a rich life.
- I will be a wealthy entrepreneur.
- Every dollar I spend and give comes back to me.
- I am able to check my bank account without anxiety.
- My bank account never stops growing.
- If I work hard, I will earn the income I desire.
- I deserve the financial freedom I want.
- The more money I spend, the more money I have.
- Money comes to me easily.
- My wallet will be too thick to fold.
- I am doing what I love and earning money from it.
- The amount of money I can make is limitless
- I am a hustler and I make money moves
Now, go forth and prosper!