Are you making time for yourself? These fun self care ideas will allow you to relax, give you a happy boost or allow you to have some much needed “me time”
Self-care is all about taking time to prioritize yourself and your wellness in your busy life. Now that a lot of us are stuck at home, it’s even more important for us to take care of our mental health and mood to avoid going completely insane.
Self care looks different for everyone but everyone should have some sort of self care routine. Take some ideas from my list below and add some of your own ideas to create your own relaxing self care routine! Your mental and emotional health are too important to neglect!
31 Fun Self Care Ideas
- Put on a homemade face mask
- Take a bubble bath and set the scene with candies, calm music, and a cool bath bomb
- Binge-watch your favorite show
- Order takeout from your fave restaurant
- Have a solo dance party to your fave dance playlist
- Learn a TikTok dance and record a video
- Lay in the grass outside and watch the clouds
- Sing like no one’s listening and channel your inner rockstar
- Go the park and play on the swings
- Buy a bunch of snacks and have a movie night
- Dress up even if you’re not going anywhere
- Do your makeup and take some bomb selfies
- Go enjoy a moment and just appreciate it without taking photos or posting about it
LIKE THESE IDEAS? DO THE 30-DAY SELF LOVE CHALLENGE TO PRACTICE SELF CARE EVERY DAY!!
- Make a picnic for yourself or with a friend
- Do a fun workout. I just discovered these Disney workouts and I’m in love.
- Remove any people who don’t bring you joy off your social media. If someone makes you feel negative emotions like jealousy or annoyance they can go. Snip snip bitch.
- Go through your camera roll and reminisce about the good times.
- Orgasm…by yourself or enlist some help lol, either way, let those good endorphins flow
- Take some time to clean up your space and declutter.
- Have a brain dump session and journal everything that’s on your mind. Write down anything that’s stressing or bothering you to get it out of your head.
- Be a bartender for a night and make your own signature cocktail
- Go on Groupon and try a new activity. I still haven’t gotten around to doing a Paint Nite
Related Post: How to Unwind after a Long Day at Work
- Write down 5 reasons you’re fucking awesome
- Bake yourself a dessert you love
- Eat a healthy salad. Trust me it makes you feel good afterward
- Give yourself a manicure and pedicure
- Make some fruit-infused water. I love cucumber water
- Treat yourself to something cool off Amazon
- Facetime a friend and have some laughs
- Go to bed a half-hour early and just relax in bed for a while
- Give yourself a scalp massage
Hope you like these self care ideas and pick a few to do every week! It’s so important to make time for yourself!
Chase your glow,